Friday, December 24, 2010

Kathy Griffin the Cockroach: 'I'm Just Going to Outlast Everybody'

Seeing as Kathy Griffin was unceremoniously fired from hosting CNN's New Year's Eve show with Anderson Cooper after last year's F-Bomb drop, it's a wee bit surprising that she's back at the gig for this year's countdown. The flame-haired comedienne dished to us about working with "the world's Anderson Cooper," why she hopes Miley Cyrus has started a salvia trend and, yes, her nemesis Bristol Palin.

Weren't you fired from CNN's New Year's show?
Yes, I was fired. They issued a statement. I was banned from CNN, and then as Anderson Cooper says, 'There was a change in management,' which was great because the guy who fired me got fired. So being the cockroach that I am, I'm just going to outlast everybody. That's my career philosophy; it's not a very deep one. I basically have the survivor moniker in my life, which is "outlast, outwit, outplay," that's what I've done with the management at CNN.

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Beyoncé Nelly Furtado Leeann Tweeden Bali Rodriguez Izabella Miko

No comments:

Post a Comment