Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Premier League Team of the Season: Who Makes the Cut?

With the international break upon us, there are no Premier League matches to watch this weekend. Instead I have decided to compose a list of the best XI of the 2010-11 season, with 8-9 games left (depending on which team you follow).  This list contains the players I think have been the best at their relative position throughout the course of this season, and this season only. I know that these lists often generate heated debate, so I would greatly appreciate it if you could leave me your ideas. I am relatively new to this (my third article), so any feedback would be great.

I have used a standard 4-4-2 formation to group the players.

Happy Reading!

Begin Slideshow

Penélope Cruz Kristen Bell The Pussycat Dolls Isla Fisher Sophia Bush

No comments:

Post a Comment