Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Colbie Caillat Talks About Her Unsuccessful 'American Idol' Auditions on 'Today' (VIDEO)

Filed under:

Colbie Caillat with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb on 'Today'Colbie Caillat has put out hit singles, won a Grammy for her work with Jason Mraz, and been nominated for a Grammy for Best Pop Vocal Album. But in spite of all those accomplishments now under her belt, there was a time when Caillat couldn't get through the initial stages of two 'American Idol' auditions. Tuesday on 'Today' (7AM ET on NBC) she spoke about her journey with Kathie Lee Gifford and Hoda Kotb, and performed with her band.

"I'm shy," she said of her unsuccessful 'American Idol' tryouts. "I'm nervous. I don't audition well. And I honestly gave bad auditions. And the second time I auditioned with 'Bubbly,' which is kind of funny. But I didn't look that great. I get it."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Jessica Alba Kylie Bax Diora Baird Laura Prepon Ashley Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment