Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Denis Leary Angles for a Cut of Bethenny Frankel's 'Skinnygirl' Millions on 'The View' (VIDEO)

Filed under:

Denis Leary wants some of Bethenny Frankel's Skinnygirl money on 'The View'Before she was a 'Real Housewife of New York City' or a millionaire entrepreneur, Bethenny Frankel was a cook for the show 'Rescue Me.' Tuesday on 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC), 'Rescue Me' star Denis Leary and Frankel were reunited, and Leary reminded her of a particular nickname he thinks gives him a claim to a slice of Frankel's "Skinnygirl" cocktail empire, which she sold for $120 million in April.

"I want a cut on the 120 million," said Leary. "First of all, I always talk about myself, and you probably remember this, I used to refer to myself as 'The Skinny Bitch.' That's my nickname for myself. Okay?" No dice. Frankel reminded him her imprint is Skinnygirl, not bitch. Leary said he'd settle for just a million.

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Maria Menounos Shakira Leslie Bibb Chelsea Handler Salma Hayek

1 comment:

  1. Hey that's funny, i don't believe people can do such things...

    ReplyDelete