Friday, March 18, 2011

Steven Rossitto is a 16-Year-Old Sinatra

Filed under: ,

steven rossitto is a 16-year-old sinatraI know it is Friday and all, but take that Rebecca Black song off repeat for just a few minutes and give this kid's song a listen. Only 16 years old, Steven Rossitto's rendition of Frank Sinatra's "My One And Only Love" is a soothing breath of fresh air. This kid has a incredible voice and some serious jazz piano skills to match.

You will be shocked and blown away as soon as you hear Steven start singing. I certainly was. I honestly got goosebumps. I just didn't expect a voice like that to come from someone so young. I just wish Ol' Blue Eyes were still around to hear this. Nicely done Steven!



 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Lacey Chabert Amber Brkich Gretha Cavazzoni Marla Sokoloff Jennifer Love Hewitt

No comments:

Post a Comment