Saturday, May 28, 2011

Jane Seymour Apologizes for Speculating About Schwarzenegger Scandal (VIDEO)

Filed under:

Jane Seymour on 'The View'At the premiere of her new film 'Love, Marriage, Wedding,' Jane Seymour found herself speculating about the break-up of Maria Shriver and Arnold Schwarzenegger. She said she thought Schwarzengger was father to at least two more out-of-wedlock children, and predicted more information would soon surface. Friday on 'The View' (weekdays, syndicated on ABC), Seymour apologized for the remarks, and said she hoped she didn't add to the family's pain.

"I am so beyond sorry and appalled that I found myself even talking on the subject at all," said Seymour. "I just feel so badly for Maria and the children because I've been through similar kinds of stuff."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Tila Tequila Tamie Sheffield Kelly Monaco Gisele Bündchen Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment